Honest Reviews! Stalk me here! Image Map

Saturday, March 22, 2014

a) iWhite Korea Moisturizing Facial Wash: Product Review

Hello Ladies

I haven't written a product review before but today I will be sharing 5 products that I love and I swear by. I've been using iWhite products for almost 2 months now so I will be sharing my honest opinion about their facial wash down to their facial cream. (This is not an sponsored review)

My face is not as flawless as you think. I have a very oily skin. White heads and black heads are my major problems. So I've been searching for the product that will atleast lessen the oiliness of my skin and remove those annoying whiteheads and pimples.





Those are the products that I've been using for the past few months. Not only they're affordable but they really work! and they also did great on the packaging, it looks so cute and so feminine. Without further ado, let's proceed to the review.
______________________________________________________________________________
Let's start with iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash



On the back part of the sachet it says iWhite Moisturizing Facial Wash is a deep cleansing wash that removes excess oils and eliminates skin impurities while it whitens, revitalizes, and improves skin condition to reveal your skin radiance.

It's infused with Vitamin C & E. 

Now let me give you a brief discussion on how these Vitamins help our skin.

Vitamin C is great for the production of collagen. But what is collagen? It is a protein that aids in the growth of cells and blood vessels and gives skin its firmness and strength . Vitamin C also helps create scar tissue and ligaments, and it helps your skin repair itself It may also reduce sunburn caused by exposure to ultraviolet B radiation and prevent the consequences of long-term sun exposure, which can lead to skin cancer. So if you wish to have smooth and youthful skin then Vitamin C can help.

Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects and repairs your skinAntioxidants are agents that balance the oxidant effect of free radicals. Free radicals are molecules that damage collagen and cause skin dryness, fine lines and wrinkles. But our body can't produce Vitamin E, which means we have to make sure we're getting enough of this vitamin.

In short, these vitamins will fight cellular damage, acne, and wrinkles. Aside from vitamins, they also contain Active Ingredients like Mulberry Root Extract which reduces uneven skin tone and spots
& Panax Ginseng Root Extract which helps remove scars.

Moving on with my experience with this product:


Pros:

  • It has no micro-beads which make its texture, soft and foamy
  • It's very gentle to the face
  • It did a great job on making my face less problematic. 
  • To be honest, my skin feels so clean, soft, smooth and hydrated after washing. 
  • It really removes the excess oils
  • I have a very sensitive face but I didn't experience any irritations or breakouts.
  • The scent is okay , it's relaxing
  • It's very affordable

Cons:

  •  Can't think of any, but I wish they have an iWhite toner. 
Repurchase:

  • Big yes! 

The Verdict:

  • 5/5I HIGHLY recommend this Moisturizing Facial Wash. Need I say more?  This Facial wash rocks!   




No comments:

Post a Comment