Honest Reviews! Stalk me here! Image Map

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub Review

Hello Ladies

So today I decided to make a full review about my current scrub which is St.Ives Blemish Control. I'm no longer using my St. Ives Bright Skin Apricot Scrub ever since I bought this at Watsons not because this is much effective than the one I'm using before but I really wanted to try all the facial scrubs of St.Ives to find the 'perfect' scrub that would really make my skin condition better. Though Bright Skin Apricot Scrub works well on my skin.... Okay, enough with the chitchat, Let's do this.





























On the back part it says
  • Hypoallergenic
  • Non-Comedogenic
  • Oil-Free
  • Formulated without Parabens & Phthalates
  • Dermatologist Tested



It has  Salicylic Acid which is mostly used to prevent acne. It breaks down and exfoliates dead skin cells. It also minimizes the redness caused by acne breakouts.









I have a lot of blackheads and I don't know how am I gonna get some of these annoying blackheads off my nose. And since it says, 'Prevents Blackheads and Minimizes Pores' I immediately tried it.

This scrub is perfect 
  • For people who suffer from Acne
  • For people who wanted to get rid of blackheads
  • If you have an oily face
Pros:
  • It reduced my blackheads
  • It does clean my face well
  • It has natural ingredients
  • Parabens & Phthalates free
  • It leaves your skin smooth and soft like a baby's face
  • It removes dead skin cells
  • It smells very good
  • A little goes a long way
Cons:
  • I find this scrub harsh on my skin
  • Experienced some redness when I don’t even rub the product too hard
  • If you have a very sensitive or dry skin then this might not work for you. 
  • It actually created more blemishes on my skin. 
Repurchase :
  • Nah, but I'm planning to buy St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub next. I love St. Ives:)
The Verdict
  • 3.5/5. Maybe this is not the 'perfect' scrub that I'm looking for but overall it is a pretty good product and works well on removing some of my blackheads too. I only exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. It also makes a good body scrub. RememberWe all have different skin types so the result may always depend on what skin type you have. :) 
Disclaimer: This is not an sponsored review. The opinions written in this review are 100% based on my own experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment