Honest Reviews! Stalk me here! Image Map

Saturday, March 22, 2014

b) iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream : Product Review

Hello Ladies

As promised, I'm back to continue my review about the whole product range of iWhite but for those who missed my last post just click here (This is not an sponsored review)

My face is not as flawless as you think. I have a very oily skin. White heads and black heads are my major problems. So I've been searching for the product that will atleast lessen the oiliness of my skin and remove those annoying whiteheads and pimples.
______________________________________________________________________________
next in line is the iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream 

On the packaging it says, "iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream is a unique water-based moisturizer that deeply moisturizes your skin with its natural and non-greasy formula. It leaves a cool, oil-free and refreshing feeling on your skin after application."


It contains natural active ingredients like Mulberry Root ExtractPanax Ginseng Root Extract and Green Tea Leaf Extract.

Now let me tell you something about these extracts.

Mulberry Root Extract has anti-aging benefits, Mulberries generally help the skin in preventing formation of wrinkles and slow down aging process. Reduce uneven skin tone and the appearance of dark spots.

Panax Ginseng Root Extract is an anti-aging skin treatmentGinseng Extract also detoxifies the skin and get rid of the free radicals that accumulate due to daily exposure to sunlight and environmental pollution. Daily use leaves your skin healthy and glowing. It has been shown to aid the body in repair and building healthy cells.

Green Tea Leaf Extract reduces sun damage. It is also naturally rich in antioxidants, which has a cell-protecting function as well. Green tea extract can actually decrease wrinkles and also makes you look younger. Daily use of green tea helps to promote the health and quantity of collagen, thereby maintaining a firm and elastic skin.
























(Aqua Moisturizing Texture)


Pros:


  • Price: 6 ml / 20 pesos 
  • (that is equivalent to one sachet which you can use for 2-3 days!)
  • didn't experience any breakouts, allergies, or irritations on my skin.
  • It does the job of hydrating, moisturizing  and keeping my skin soft and smooth, plus it's affordable!
  • It has a gel-like texture and is very easy to spread and apply onto the skin. 
  • Since it's water-based it's non greasy nor sticky
  • It has a cooling effect which is refreshing to the skin.
  • It also feels so light like I'm not wearing any moisturizer at all! 
  • It is water-based  so it is perfect for ladies out there that are suffering from dry to oily skin. 

Cons:

  • Can't think of any!

Repurchase:

  • Definitely YES.

The Verdict:

  •  5/5. This is my current day and night moisturizer and it gave me the satisfaction I ever wanted. I HIGHLY recommend this iWhite Aqua Moisturizing Cream because not only it works for oily skin but also for all skin types! This would also work well for those with acne-prone skin as it soothes the skin. It's available nationwide at Watsons or at any local drugstore's such as Mercury drug.  Need I say more?  

No comments:

Post a Comment